Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Jul 09, 2017 Views: 37
You can print from one of the Patron computers in the library, or from your laptop, using Papercut, a program that allows print requests to be submitted from anywhere on campus and then released in the Library Computer Lab or Library Copy Room. Follow the steps below to use Web Print:
- Non-Eckerd Guests must register for a Papercut account in order to print while on campus. Login to Papercut: http://papercut.eckerd.edu. To create a username and password you must have a valid email address.
- Select "Web Print" from the left column of the "Account Summary" screen.
- Select "Submit a Job" to upload a document to the print queue.
- Select the printer that you wish to print from: hyperion\COLOR-LIBRARY for color printing or hyperion\LIBRARY-PRINT for black and white printing.
- Select "Print Options & Account Selection."
- Input the number of copies desired and click "Upload Document."
- Click "Choose File" and locate the file to be printed. Ensure it is one of the approved files and click "Upload & Complete"
- Wait for the upload to complete. When the "Status" reads "Held in a queue" the document is ready to be printed from a Release Station.
- Proceed to the Print Release Station located in either the Library Copy Room or Library Computer Lab. Login with your Papercut username and password to release your print job from the queue.
- You can add credit to your Papercut printing account by using the Papercut Pay Station, located near the printers in the Library Copy Room.
Does this answer your question?
Does the answer on the left address your question? If not,