Answered By: Jenica Ibarra Last Updated: Sep 08, 2020 Views: 1
Answered By: Jenica Ibarra
Last Updated: Sep 08, 2020 Views: 1
We have a couple of options for upperclass students to access our print materials:
- To check out an entire book:
- Request the book via OneSearch (see screenshots below) OR by emailing or calling the Circulation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727.864.8337.
- You will be notified when the book is available, and you can arrange a time to pick it up from the front security gate.
- To request book chapters:
- Try to find the table of contents, either via Google Books or Amazon.
- If you cannot find the table of contents, we are happy to help. You can reach us by email at email@example.com, or you can chat or Zoom with us. You can also contact any of the librarians directly.
- Email or call the Circulation Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727.864.8337 to request the needed chapters. We will get the scans to you as quickly as staffing allows.
Instructions for requesting items via OneSearch:
Does this answer your question?
Does the answer on the left address your question? If not,