Answered By: Nancy Schuler Last Updated: Apr 06, 2022 Views: 83
All faculty, students, and staff can access the Washington Post website directly by setting up their access via the Eckerd Library subscription. A one time registration is all you need to do to access the Washington Post online from your laptop, tablet, or phone from anywhere in the world.
Use the instructions below to set up your access. Feel free to Ask a Librarian if you run into any issues.
ACCESSING THE WASHINGTON POST ONLINE
First time users must setup an account with their @eckerd.edu account to access the Washington Post website from any device. After registering, you can access the Washington Post via the web or the Washington Post app using your @eckerd.edu account.
FIRST TIME ACCOUNT SETUP
In order to use the Washington Post from your laptop, tablet, or phone, you need to setup a Washington Post account using your @eckerd.edu account. Use the following instructions to setup your account.
If you prefer not to have a Washington Post account, you can access the site anytime using the link on the Library’s website.
1) Go to https://www.washingtonpost.com/
2) Click the 'Sign In' button in the top right corner of the site.
3) Use 'Continue with Google' to sign in with your @eckerd.edu account.
4) Once signed in, click Account Settings > My Subscriptions tab. If you are signed in using your @eckerd.edu account, you should see a message to Activate Free Digital Access. Click this button.
5) Access is enabled when you see the following details under Current Subscription
You can now login to the Washington Post website via any web browser, or mobile app.
Does this answer your question?
Does the answer on the left address your question? If not,