Answered By: Nancy Schuler
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2023     Views: 17

Any errors on a publications must be corrected on the administrative side. If you see an error that needs to be corrected (e.g. missing Journal title, incorrect authors, etc.), you can send us a note with the Messages option in the records menu button:


 messages example


Related Topics

Does this answer your question?

Does the answer on the left address your question?  If not,

Submit Another Question

Ask A Librarian


Peter H. Armacost Library
4200 54th Ave S
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Phone: 727-864-8337