Answered By: Nancy Schuler Last Updated: Jul 05, 2018 Views: 71
The central mission of the Eckerd College Library is to support the curricular and research needs of Eckerd College Students and faculty. In light of this mission, it is the library's responsibility to ensure that students and faculty receive priority when it comes to using the resources of the library. It is with this responsibility in mind that the following maximum checkout limitations are placed on student, faculty, staff, and non-Eckerd borrowers:
- Students: 25 items (including reserve materials)
- Alums: 5 books
- ASPEC members (not involved in teaching a course): 5 books
- Friends: 5 books
- Staff (including ELS and Elderhostel/Senior College Faculty): 5 books
- ELS students: 3 books
- USF St. Petersburg and Tampa students: 5 books
- St. Pete Theological Seminary: 5 books
Individuals wishing exceptions to these limits must apply to the Collection Management Librarian.
Does this answer your question?
Does the answer on the left address your question? If not,