Answered By: Nancy Schuler
Last Updated: Aug 20, 2014     Views: 36

Reserve materials need to be requested at the Circulation Desk. Items placed on reserve will be listed by Professor name and course name in the Reserve Book at the Circulation Desk. These materials are for in-library use only, they may not be checked out from the library.

Reserve materials can also be identified by clicking on the "Catalog" tab on the Eckerd Library webpage.  There is a link to "Course Reserves" below the search box.  Search by Instructor's name or Course name to retrieve a list of the items on Reserve.  Ask for you item at the Circulation Desk

Does this answer your question?

Does the answer on the left address your question?  If not,

Submit Another Question

Ask A Librarian


Peter H. Armacost Library
4200 54th Ave S
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Phone: 727-864-8337

Facebook  Twitter  YouTube Pinterest icon Instagram icon